My Last Day of Sales

My Last Day of Sales
I couldn’t sleep; nope I couldn’t sleep a wink.
I awoke to the sound of a dim scratchy beep.
I couldn’t believe the time, but I had to get some gas.
It was my final work day working AT&T at last!
I ran down the stairs and jumped into my car.
I bolted out the driveway, but not very far.
I left my backpack at the house and had to get it fast.
I was late for my final work day working AT&T at last!
The day breezed by, I didn’t realize the time.
I handed in my key and cancelled my employee phone line.
I said my goodbyes and reminisced about the past.
I walked out of my final work day working AT&T at last!
My time at the company was enjoyable. I learned tons about my life and how to handle much responsibility. I learned and improved skill sets that I was lacking a couple years ago. Thanks to all the friends who listened to me gripe and complain and contemplate my years at the major cell phone provider. I know it is time to move on, and look forward to what is in my future at Southeastern University.
I need to go. Breakfast is ready!

Grace and Peace,
Josh

. Bookmark the permalink.